The stylish design and lavish padding over the sturdy oak wood frame make this Morecombe armchair ideal for all kinds of seating requirements. The orthopaedic furniture is highly recommended for maintaining a better posture and alleviating lower back pain. The padded armchair with a specially profiled back offers more support to spine, helping people with a history of orthopaedic and mobility problems. This elegant chair is fully-upholstered with faux leather fabric-a fluid-resistant choice that boosts the overall longevity. The high seat chair prevents urine and other liquids from leaking into the foam, allowing the user to easily wipe the chair dry. The antibacterial fabric of this medically recommended chair meets UK Crib 5 Fire retardancy regulations. This ergonomic chair is especially useful for people recovering from hip and knee surgery as a part of follow-up home care. The unique design of the Morecombe Orthopaedic Chair makes it a smart choice for home care and clinical care settings. Ready-to-use sofa chair comes completely assembled with the desired seat dimensions, integral wooden legs and fully-fitted covers.
- The vertical measurement from the top of the seat cushion to the top of the seat arm is 7 inches.
- From the top of the cushion to the top of the headrail (backrest) measures 26 inches.
- This product comes in an array of different colours and sizes, all variations currently in stock can be found in this listing.
- Pressure relief foam is also available on this model to give a softer seat for clients who may be susceptible to sores.
- The model also comes with a dark leg option.
Glamorous staplePlain-colour Contract Faux Leathers fromCare and Leisure Contract Furnishing Fabrics - for use in Healthcare Environment or in your own home.
- Colour: Blue