Karabar Aragon Wheeled Laptop Backpack - Black | Wheeled Backpack
- Protect your laptop on your travels with this nifty wheeled backpack
- The Karabar Aragon features adjustable padded straps for comfort
- A classic & professional luggage option in a slick black shade
- Crafted from durable polyester
- Adheres to most airline carry-on size restrictions
An ultra-convenient way to carry your gadgets and essentials with ease, the Karabar Aragon Wheeled Laptop Backpack in black is a must-have for all travellers. Designed with strength and durability in mind, it’s resistant to pulls and tears - making it particularly great as a carry-on on most airlines.
Boasting a padded compartment with Velcro straps to keep your laptop protected plus an assortment of internal and external pockets, staying organised on the move has never been easier before! Thanks to its adjustable shoulder straps with padding for extra comfort, wheeled base, and a long retractable handle, it’s a nifty alternative to a traditional suitcase.
- Cabin approved for most airlines, including Ryanair, easyJet and Flybe
- Adjustable back straps that can be hidden away in the back zipped pocket when not in use
- Combination of high quality fabrics
- Sturdy and durable luggage option
- Material: Polyester
- Dimensions: H55 x W34 x D20cm
- Capacity: 35L
- Weight: 1.95kg
- 5055876918459 (EAN)
|General Product Information|
Compare Items Similar To Karabar Aragon Wheeled Laptop Backpack - Black | Wheeled Backpack
Popular Products In Backpacks & School Bags You'll Love
- Official Marvel merchandise
- Adjustable padded straps for their complete comfort
- Front pocket to keep essentials handy
- Perfect for the Scooby-Doo fan in your life!
- Great for school, sports & weekend adventures alike
- Eye-catching 3D Scooby-Doo graphic
- Perfect for school & weekend adventures alike
- Features "GO SPIDEY!" in 3D
- Adjustable shoulder straps & hanging handle
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Backpacks & School Bags
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.