Voices of Experience: Narratives of Mental Health Survivors
Voices of Experience contains a wide range of stories written by mental health survivors. The narratives illustrate how survivors have developed self-management techniques and strategies for living which, together, offer a guide to anybody struggling with 21 st century life. * Explores a wide variet...View full description
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Basic Medical Sciences
Compare Similar Products
Voices of Experience contains a wide range of stories written by mental health survivors. The narratives illustrate how survivors have developed self-management techniques and strategies for living which, together, offer a guide to anybody struggling with 21 st century life. * Explores a wide variety of mental distress experiences, underpinned by many different explanations and beliefs * Narrative has been central to the recovery approach and this book presents stories of recovery as well as an appraisal of the concept * Challenges simplistic explanations of recovery and offers a critical angle to our understanding of what it means to experience mental health problems * Offers guidance for mental health workers and professionals within the context of current mental health policies in the UK
- 0470683627 (ISBN-10)
- 9780470683620 (ISBN)
Other Products in Basic Medical Sciences
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Basic Medical Sciences
Top 15 Highest Rated Products in Basic Medical Sciences
Popular Products In Basic Medical Sciences
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Learn about the history of dinosaurs with easy-to-read facts
- This Encyclopedia Prehistorica is packed full of fun dinosaur facts
- A entertaining, interactive way to learn with this dinosaur book
- Take a visual & detailed journey through the history of weapons
- Examines edged weapons from around the world
- A directory spanning the Stone Age era to the 21st century
- Viking Boy is action-packed & sure to impress your young reader!
- Blends fantasy & history with a dash of Viking adventure
- Centres around Gunnar, the young son of a Viking chieftain
- The Scratch & Sniff Book Of Weed is 22 pages of fun
- Sure to entertain with over 20 scratch-&-sniff scents
- Investigates the history, effects & science of cannabis
- Learn how to win friends & influence people!
- Classic self-help book written by Dale Carnegie
- Perfect for improving self-confidence
- The Secret is the fastest-selling self-help book of all time
- Written by Rhonda Byrne
- Based on the earlier film of the same name
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.