Why are Some People Healthy and Others Not? (Social Institutions and Social Change)
Each topical chapter in this volume crystallizes the findings of a five-year study, under the auspices of the Population Health Program of the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research, that probed the links between social hierarchy, the 'macroenvironmental' factors in illness patterns, the quality o...View full description
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Basic Medical Sciences
Compare Similar Products
- Used from £5.75
Condition: GoodWorld of Books
This seller does not ship to your selected delivery location.
Each topical chapter in this volume crystallizes the findings of a five-year study, under the auspices of the Population Health Program of the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research, that probed the links between social hierarchy, the 'macroenvironmental' factors in illness patterns, the quality of the 'microenvironmental,' and other determinants of health. In its aggregate, this volume will prove essential to an understanding of the underlying public health issues for the next several decades.
- 0202304906 (ISBN-10)
- 9780202304908 (ISBN)
Other Products in Basic Medical Sciences
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Basic Medical Sciences
Popular Products In Basic Medical Sciences
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Learn about the history of dinosaurs with easy-to-read facts
- This Encyclopedia Prehistorica is packed full of fun dinosaur facts
- A entertaining, interactive way to learn with this dinosaur book
- Take a visual & detailed journey through the history of weapons
- Examines edged weapons from around the world
- A directory spanning the Stone Age era to the 21st century
- Viking Boy is action-packed & sure to impress your young reader!
- Blends fantasy & history with a dash of Viking adventure
- Centres around Gunnar, the young son of a Viking chieftain
- The Scratch & Sniff Book Of Weed is 22 pages of fun
- Sure to entertain with over 20 scratch-&-sniff scents
- Investigates the history, effects & science of cannabis
- Learn how to win friends & influence people!
- Classic self-help book written by Dale Carnegie
- Perfect for improving self-confidence
- The Secret is the fastest-selling self-help book of all time
- Written by Rhonda Byrne
- Based on the earlier film of the same name
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.