- Modern touch-sensitive mirror adds a touch of class
- Anti-fog heat pad prevents that post-shower mist-up
- Effortlessly simple on/off controlled by touch sensor
- LED brightness is adjustable to suit different times
- Mount the flexible design horizontally or vertically
Need to brighten up your bathroom? A Homcom Wall-Mounted LED Bathroom Mirror, with it's integrated touch sensor, is a simple yet ultra-stylish way to make the most of the space above your sink.
The frameless motif ensures all eyes are on the built-in LED light strips that offer an efficient and effective light solution for your space. The touch-operated sensor also controls the brightness, so there's no need to be dazzled during those late night or early morning trips, and there's even an integrated heated anti-fog pad that prevents that ever-annoying mist buildup after a bath or shower. Who knew a bathroom mirror could do so much?
- Robust aluminium alloy frame and 4mm mirror
- Energy efficient white LED lights run at 220-240V, 50Hz and 53W
- Anti-fog heat pad keeps the mirror clear of condensation
- LED brightness controlled by touch sensor
- Install horizontally or vertically - whatever suits your space!
- Supplied with a UK 3-pin plug that's ready to go
- Dimensions: W120 x L4 x H60cm
- Material: Aluminium alloy, Glass
- Colour: Silver
- Net weight: 12.5kg
- Input voltage: AC220-240V
- Output voltage: 12V
- Glass thickness: 4mm
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Custom label: 834-109
Detailed Product Information
|Material||Aluminium alloy, Glass|