Boost Oxygen, 95% Pure Oxygen, Box of 3 x 5L, Peppermint - Made in USA
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 13,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Energy & Hydration
- Clean Peppermint flavored 95% pure oxygen that is vital to our bodies' strength and vitality with no added scents.
- Up to 200 inhalations – this new 9 litre bottle of supplemental oxygen will last for up to 100 one-second inhalations.
- Oxygen therapy - Boost Oxygen can also help as part of an oxygen therapy treatment
- Faster recovery – adding oxygen to the blood inhibits the production of lactic acid, helping to flush it out of the body. Also treats oxygen deficiency caused from drinking alcohol.
- Train harder – allows athletes to train harder, longer and recover faster. It may also improve cognitive performance as it is a natural solution for low energy and a lack of concentration.
Boost Oxygen, 95% Pure Oxygen, Box of 3 x 5L, Peppermint - Made in USA Description
PLEASE NOTE that due to the current Coronavirus situation SunVit-D3 can only except returns if products are sent incorrectly via our warehouse. Please note these products once returned will be destroyed and a correct product will be sent. (WE CAN NOT EXCEPT NO OTHER RETURNS THAN THE ONES STATED ABOVE AND WILL ONLY APPLY IF THE PRODUCT IS UNOPENED)
Helps to increase physical strength and endurance. Its cool and refreshing aroma boosts mood, energy, mental clarity and alertness. Boost Oxygen can help as part of an oxygen therapy treatment.
Boost Oxygen, is a 9 litre recyclable can of 95% pure Oxygen with Peppermint. The perfect way to energise and optimise your workouts at the gym. Contains 200 one-second inhalations. Great for home, travel and sports use. Its cool and refreshing aroma boosts mood, energy, mental clarity and alertness. Boost Oxygen can help as part of an oxygen therapy treatment.
Breathing Boost Oxygen protects against the ageing effects of high air pollution and everyday stress, by enhancing the available oxygen to the skin and assists in the repair and regeneration of collagen and elastin tissue.
Peppermint flavoured Oxygen
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is a flowering plant that grows throughout Europe and North America and is widely cultivated for its fragrant oil. It can help mood, energy, mental acuity and alertness, as well as control appetite and increase physical strength and endurance. Unlike many other essential oils, numerous health benefits of peppermint oil have been studied and proved by the scientific community.
For instance, peppermint has been studied for enhancing athletic performance. One study performed by Bryan Raudenbush, Ph.D. suggests the smell of peppermint alone could boost athletic performance. In his experiment, 40 athletes performed a series of physical tests. Tests conducted after having the athletes smell peppermint showed improvement in areas of cardiovascular endurance and strength. According to Raudenbush, “they were able to go longer at the gym, able to push themselves, were more motivated, less fatigued and felt like they had more energy”. This astounding effect of peppermint on physical strength and endurance is exciting for athletes looking to take their training to the next level
How Oxygen Enhances Athletic Performance
Medical studies, past and present, have shown that inhaling oxygen before and during physical activities enhances endurance, performance and cuts down on recovery times. Breathing Boost Oxygen will help you overcome lethargy and achieve your peak performance.
A growing number of athletes are using Boost Oxygen as part of their regular training programmes. During times of strenuous physical activity, the body simply exhales more carbon dioxide than it admits in oxygen. The body’s response to maintain blood oxygen levels is to obviously breathe more heavily to increase oxygen intake. Anaerobic respiration can also occur. This is when the body starts to use internal sources for its oxygen, as it is not receiving enough from the outside air. Muscle fatigue and cramping occur when glycogen in oxygen-starved blood turns into lactic acid. Adding oxygen to the blood inhibits the production of lactic acid and helps the body clear out any lactic acid that is already present. Recovery is easier with supplemental oxygen. Supplemental oxygen allows the athlete to train harder, train longer and to recover faster.
- Remove tamper-evident plastic and remove cap.
- Place up to the mouth, press trigger firmly and inhale deeply.
- Hold oxygen in lungs temporarily before exhaling for best results.
- Repeat as desired. It is recommended to repeat this procedure 3-5 times to feel the effects of Oxygen.
For strenuous sports, use by taking 3-5 inhalations before an event, 3-5 during a rest period, and three-to-five at the end to speed recovery and stay on top of your game.
Approvals and Allergens
- Vegetarian & Vegan approved.
- Tested to be free from substances banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency
- Boost Oxygen is recreational oxygen and must not be used for medical or prescription use.
Detailed Product Information