Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- An organic, chemical-free method for removing dandelions
- Sharp head penetrates the ground easily
- Sturdy hardwood handle for extra grip
- Leather cord for convenient storage
- Endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society
A nifty tool that'll have you waving goodbye to weeds in a flash, this Burgon & Ball Dandelion Weeder is bound to become your newest go-to. Providing an effective, chemical-free method of removing tap rooted weeds such as dandelions, it is a simple and safe way to preen and perfect your garden.
With a stainless steel head that can be pushed deep into the soil (thanks to its sharp point), it boasts a V-shaped tip which will ensure the weed is removed whole. Rust-resistant and ultra-durable, the tool will stay in tip-top condition for years to come, making it a wise investment for your tool kit.
Topped with a sturdy hardwood handle and a practical leather cord which allows the weeder to be hung up when not in use, the RHS-endorsed tool will make light work of your next weed pulling session - phew!
- Dimensions - L36 x W2cm
- Handle - 100% FSC certified hardwood
- Head - Stainless steel
- Hanging cord - Leather
- Weight - 182g
Burgon & Ball
Detailed Product Information
|Material||Stainless steel, Hardwood, Leather|