Real Time: Preparing for the Age of the Never Satisfied Customer
Real Time caused a sensation with its provocative look at doing business in a real time world, a world created on demand, where customers demand instant gratification ...or else. Now available in paperback, this pathbreaking book reveals why managers today must be prepared for anything--anytime, any...View full description
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Business & Management
Compare Similar Products
Real Time caused a sensation with its provocative look at doing business in a real time world, a world created on demand, where customers demand instant gratification ...or else. Now available in paperback, this pathbreaking book reveals why managers today must be prepared for anything--anytime, anywhere, and in-your-face. We get cash in seconds at ATMs, we watch wars unfold instantaneously on live TV. Technology today compresses to zero the time needed to acquire information, to make decisions, to react, and to innovate. The companies best equipped for the twenty-first century understand that real time means exceptional responsiveness to customer expectations, and are seizing the opportunities that our real time reality presents. Real Time explores how to create a sensing organization that constantly monitors, queries, verifies, adjusts, tries, and initiates. It will spark your imagination, move you to think in new ways, and ignite a lively debate on how to dominate in real time.
- 0875849342 (ISBN-10)
- 9780875849348 (ISBN)
Other Products in Business & Management
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Business & Management
Top 15 Highest Rated Products in Business & Management
Popular Products In Business & Management
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Learn about the history of dinosaurs with easy-to-read facts
- This Encyclopedia Prehistorica is packed full of fun dinosaur facts
- A entertaining, interactive way to learn with this dinosaur book
- Indulge your taste buds with The National Trust Book of Scones
- A compilation of quirky facts & tasty teatime bakes
- Collected & authored by blogger Sarah Clelland
- Learn how to win friends & influence people!
- Classic self-help book written by Dale Carnegie
- Perfect for improving self-confidence
- The Secret is the fastest-selling self-help book of all time
- Written by Rhonda Byrne
- Based on the earlier film of the same name
- Take a visual & detailed journey through the history of weapons
- Examines edged weapons from around the world
- A directory spanning the Stone Age era to the 21st century
- Viking Boy is action-packed & sure to impress your young reader!
- Blends fantasy & history with a dash of Viking adventure
- Centres around Gunnar, the young son of a Viking chieftain
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.