Affiliate Marketing Manager
Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 7th September 2020
Date Closed: 23rd October 2020
We're seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our friendly and fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress. As our Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will grow our affiliate department to bolster our affiliate partnerships and expand our affiliate networks. Additionally, you will seek out and work with a variety of influencers to strengthen our social media presence.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting directly to our Digital Marketing Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will be skilled in the following:
- Proactively find, onboard and motivate new affiliates and influencers
- Establish strong relationships with our existing affiliates and influencers, and manage their accounts
- Analyse data and optimise existing affiliate/influencers performance
- Create reports to monitor affiliate/influencer performance and KPIs
- Expand our affiliate presence into new markets as the company grows
The ideal candidate will have:
- A mathematical brain and a data-driven approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships
- Experience managing commercial partnerships
- Over 3 years' affiliate marketing experience
What you will get in return:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture.
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed.
- An employee share scheme - your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success.
- A good work-life balance.
- Flexitime available so you can work in a way that suits you.
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board.
- An auto enrolment pension scheme with NEST Pensions (after 3 months service).
- Perks at Work benefits - offering many unique employee discounts.
- Staff discount across OnBuy.com website.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house.
- A casual dress code - wear what you're comfortable in.
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Salary: Dependent on experience
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via [email protected]