Positions Available: 1
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 11th February 2021
Date Closes: 30th April 2021
Be our brand guardian and support our marketing team. Manage our asset creation, communications and social teams and ensure that everything from graphics and videography through to social media and email marketing are engaging and on brand. Increase consumer brand awareness through developing, implementing, and overseeing ground-breaking brand strategies, including running initiatives that support our brand, such as charity-based events. Create an NPS system to monitor brand experience. Drive our mission statement forward and ensure that our brand visions and values are effectively translated across a variety of outlets in accordance with existing brand guidelines.
We’re looking for:
An experienced brand manager to be our brand guardian and support our marketing team in continuing to deliver our incredible growth as we expand across the globe. You’ll manage our asset creation, communications and social teams and ensure that everything from graphics and videography through to our social media and email channels are engaging and on brand. You’ll be responsible for increasing consumer brand awareness through developing, implementing, and overseeing ground-breaking brand strategies, including running initiatives that support our brand values, such as charity-based events. You’ll also create a dynamic NPS system to monitor brand experience.
The key to succeeding in this role is your passion for driving our mission statement forward and ensuring that our brand visions and values are effectively translated across a variety of outlets in accordance with existing brand guidelines.
Your role will involve:
- Being OnBuy’s brand guardian
- Developing, managing, and overseeing all brand-building strategies
- Creating an NPS system to monitor brand experience
- Increasing brand awareness
- Running initiatives that support the brand, such as charity-based events
- Driving our mission statement forward with comms
- Adhering to brand guidelines, both visual and written
- Creating thorough content plans, paired with the ability to react accordingly
- You'll be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting directly to our Head of Marketing.
You should apply if you have:
- Been responsible for rapidly scaling a brand globally
- High levels of creative flair and the ability to determine what is visually appealing
- Experience managing a medium-sized team
- A solid understanding of eCommerce
- The ability to create noise around OnBuy – we're just getting started on our incredible growth journey, so we have a lot to share!
- The drive to deliver impressive results
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships
- At least 5 years' experience in brand marketing
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi-time (37.5 contract)
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Good work-life balance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Newly refurbished offices
- Casual dress code
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.View All Careers
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.