Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 8th February 2021
Date Closed: 23rd April 2021
We're looking for a CRO manager to improve our conversion rate through the continuous enhancement of the onsite experience for our customers. Working closely with the wider insight and marketing teams, you'll have a strong understanding of our customers' needs and mindset in order to build out the most appropriate A/B and multivariate tests.
Your role will involve:
- Building the CRO roadmap, taking business requirements into account while also identifying new opportunities that may have been overlooked
- Working with the wider insights team, including our UX Researcher and Data Analyst, in order to build the most appropriate tests and prioritise areas of focus based on quantitative and qualitative research
- Creating hypotheses off the back of research that address a specific concern, ensuring success can easily be measured
- Developing A/B tests and multivariate tests on our chosen experience optimisation platform, including analysing and interpreting the results to determine next steps
- Liaising with the front-end development team to implement scripts for larger scale tests
- Ensuring all tests are approved by key stakeholders and that they are built in a robust way, they've been fully tested and they're reflective of the brand guidelines, so as not to negatively impact performance
You should apply if you have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in using CRO platforms, such as VWO and Optimizely
- Impeccable attention to detail and you're highly organised
- Experience in using CX tools, such as ContentSquare and Lucky Orange, to understand customer pain points and areas for improvement
- Expert knowledge of CRO processes and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self-motivated attitude and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
We look after our team, so we'll offer you a competitive salary and loads of incredible benefits:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme – your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success
- 25 days' annual leave, which we encourage you to use
- A good work-life balance
- Remote working and flexitime so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An employee pension scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code. Wear what you're comfortable in (no onesies though please 😉)
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via email@example.com