Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 12th April 2021
Date Closed: 27th May 2021
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the CRM Manager will plan and develop the CRM strategy, aiming to deliver targeted email campaigns in order to improve customer retention and ultimately increase LTV. You will oversee the both the campaign emails and automated emails that form part of the customer purchase journey, working to improve performance and the share of sales that CRM generate for the business.
You will work with the development and Marketing Intelligence teams to develop audience clusters, enhance segmentation capabilities and develop a personalised email journey founded on data. You must be data-driven, with a strong ability to analyse results and make improvements based on the insights.
What you'll do:
- Develop the overarching CRM strategy that aligns with business objectives
- Report against KPIs, demonstrating an increase in customer retention and LTV
- Work with the other departments to develop the foundations that will enable advance segmentation and personalisation capabilities
- Build out a multi-channels approach (Email, SMS and Push Notifications), ensuring they work together to produce the best possible customer experience
- Collaborate with the other channels owners to ensure an integrated approach to comms
- Work with internal creative teams to plan and manage the execution and creative design of campaigns
- Lead and mentor a CRM exec, helping them to maximise their potential
- Develop and implement a robust test and learn plan to inform optimisation opportunities
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years experience as a CRM Manager, preferably within eCommerce
- Demonstrable experience developing a CRM strategy which delivered results
- A solid understanding of GDPR requirements
- An understanding of single customer views and how this adds value
- Experience of managing and developing a small team
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We look after our team, so we'll offer you a competitive salary and loads of incredible benefits:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme – your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success
- 25 days' annual leave, which we encourage you to use
- A good work-life balance
- Remote working and flexitime so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An employee pension scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code. Wear what you're comfortable in (no onesies though please 😉)
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary, a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Bournemouth, close to major transport links.
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via email@example.com