Digital PR Manager
Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 12th February 2021
Date Closed: 2nd March 2021
Deliver OnBuy's digital PR strategy and rapidly expand our presence online. Liaise with online publications and journalists to build relationships and to amplify OnBuy brand values.
We're looking for:
An experienced Digital PR Manager to deliver OnBuy's digital PR strategy and rapidly expand our presence online. You'll be responsible for liaising with online publications and journalists to build relationships and to amplify OnBuy's brand values.
What you'll do:
- Take part in planning engaging blog posts and news pieces around company updates and topical events to drive interest
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with a range of online media organisations
- Regularly liaise with journalists to ensure broad coverage of our company and campaigns
- Liaise with websites and the media to ensure our product offers are promoted effectively all year round, with a strong focus leading up to seasonal events
- Monitor and update mentions of our business on external websites
- Proactively ensure our business is included on websites relevant to both buyers and sellers
What you need to have:
- A solid understanding of SEO and digital PR
- The drive to deliver impressive results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships
- At least 3 years' experience in PR
- A list of existing contacts and relationships within the industry (not essential but preferable)
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi-time (37.5 contract)
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Good work-life balance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Newly refurbished offices
- Casual dress code
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.View All Careers
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.