Positions Available: 2
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 2nd April 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We're seeking an experienced eCommerce assistant to join our friendly and fast-paced team.
The role is an essential part of the business and you will play a vital role in the growth of our marketplace. You will work both independently and as part of our expert product team, directly for our Head of eCommerce.
You will work with sellers to help them list on our online marketplace through various integration methods. You will typically need to manipulate and import the data submitted in seller product feeds, ensuring feeds meet the specifications of our platform, and support sellers through our ticketing system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manipulating product data to meet requirements (CSV, XML)
- Importing completed feeds into the system
- Reviewing product change requests
- Ensuring products are suitably categorised
- Providing support to sellers via the ticketing system
- Liaising with internal departments
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
To succeed in this role, you will have previous eCommerce product management experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the desire to offer good customer service.
Experience with MS Excel is essential, with the ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
We need a driven, intelligent individual that's keen to grow with our already rapidly growing business.
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary (DOE), a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Poole, close to major transport links. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please note that we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: Dependent on experienceView All Careers