Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 2nd April 2020
Date Closed: 30th April 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We're seeking an experienced eCommerce assistant to join our friendly and fast-paced team.
The role is an essential part of the business and you will play a vital role in the growth of our marketplace. You will work both independently and as part of our expert product team, directly for our Head of eCommerce.
You will work with sellers to help them list on our online marketplace through various integration methods. You will typically need to manipulate and import the data submitted in seller product feeds, ensuring feeds meet the specifications of our platform, and support sellers through our ticketing system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manipulating product data to meet requirements (CSV, XML)
- Importing completed feeds into the system
- Reviewing product change requests
- Ensuring products are suitably categorised
- Providing support to sellers via the ticketing system
- Liaising with internal departments
We look after our team, so we'll offer you a competitive salary and loads of incredible benefits:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme – your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success
- 25 days' annual leave, which we encourage you to use
- A good work-life balance
- Remote working and flexitime so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An employee pension scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code. Wear what you're comfortable in (no onesies though please 😉)
To succeed in this role, you will have previous eCommerce product management experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the desire to offer good customer service.
Experience with MS Excel is essential, with the ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
We need a driven, intelligent individual that's keen to grow with our already rapidly growing business.
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary (DOE), a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Poole, close to major transport links.
Salary: Dependent on experience
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org