Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 8th February 2021
Date Closed: 26th February 2021
We're looking for a project manager to drive OnBuy's growth strategy. Your role will be two-fold: firstly, you'll be coordinating the monthly development initiatives that form the development roadmap, ensuring tasks are delegated, delivered within scope and that deadlines are met. Secondly, you'll manage the category optimisation project, a brand-new project which is fundamental to OnBuy's success in providing the best possible experience for our customers across the category and product pages on the website. You'll work closely with members from various teams in the business, continuously driving the project forward in the most efficient way to meet business targets.
Your role will involve:
- Putting the appropriate processes and workflows in place to ensure projects and teams stay on track
- Assisting the Insights Manager with the prioritisation of projects, based on the biggest business opportunities
- Working closely with the UX, SEO, eCommerce and development teams to agree on resource requirements, responsibilities and timings for the ongoing category optimisation project
- Communicating clearly and effectively with all relevant stakeholders, managing expectations and providing regular updates on progress, requirements and successes
- Creating and maintaining project documentation as needed, detailing scope, objectives and delivery timelines
You should apply if you have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a web development or eCommerce project management role
- Experience working with distributed teams with multiple priorities
- Impeccable attention to detail and a highly organised approach, with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages in their lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience implementing project management systems, such as Asana and Jira
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi-time (37.5 contract)
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Good work-life balance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Newly refurbished offices
- Casual dress code
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.View All Careers
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.