Positions Available: 1
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 9th February 2021
Date Closes: 30th April 2021
We're looking for an integration specialist to develop, maintain and provide support for our wide range of integrations. You'll act as the first point of call for all technical integration queries from both partners and sellers. You'll provide technical support and documentation for questions relating to the API, integrations, and Seller Control Panel.
You'll also be responsible for investigating reported technical issues with clear methodical testing, reporting the issues to the relevant parties, and ensuring the issues are resolved. This will involve collaborating with multiple teams across the business - including eCommerce, support, development, and partnerships - to resolve technical issues, document integrations and provide support.
Your role will involve:
- Answering API questions from partners and sellers that are integrating
- Testing integrations to ensure they're working correctly
- Making suggestions to improve integrations and the API based on partner/seller feedback
- Ensuring the API docs are up to date with examples and content is correct
- Working with our Head of eCommerce to provide regular, consolidated reports on overall progress
You should apply if you have:
- Excellent technical understanding of APIs: docs.api.onbuy.com
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Solid experience working around technical integrations
- The ability to work collaboratively and create momentum to get things done without direct line manager authority
- The ability to influence stakeholders across all levels
- A proactive attitude and you're a highly motivated team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace
- A positive, creative and innovative attitude
- The ability to work within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects
- Previous eCommerce experience (not essential but desired)
- Additional languages (not essential but desired)
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi-time (37.5 contract)
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Good work-life balance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Newly refurbished offices
- Casual dress code
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.View All Careers
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.