Intimate Customer Service Manager
Positions Available: 1
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 3rd February 2020
Date Closes: 28th February 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy.com has become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world, and plans for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We're seeking a real-life Dr Jean Milburn to join our friendly and fast-paced team as the company's first ever Intimate Customer Service Manager.
The chosen applicant will be in charge of customer services for our Sex and Adult section, answering any and all questions customers may have when it comes to their intimate products, including Sex Toys, Sexual Care, Erotic Media, Lubricants and Erotic Games!
We are currently receiving more than 500 questions a month about our intimate products alone, therefore we need a full time member of staff to manage and resolve all relevant customer queries.
If successful, you will receive a selection of intimate products from the site every month to make yourself familiar with, in order to answer customer inquiries effectively. You will also be asked to provide feedback in order to improve the product description onsite and customer experience.
In return, we're offering an annual pro-rata salary of £38,000, where you can work remotely.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answer any questions OnBuy.com customers may have regarding products in the 'Sex and Adult' category
- Familiarise yourself and learn about all products in the section
- Write fortnightly feedback reports to improve product pages
To succeed in this role, you'll have to demonstrate:
- A proven knowledge of sex-related products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A generous salary
- Flexible hours
- Remote working
- Allocated budget for products onsite
- The opportunity to be part of one of the world's fastest-growing marketplaces
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note, we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: £38,000 per annum pro-rataView All Careers