Positions Available: 1
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 2nd April 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We're seeking an experienced marketing assistant to join our friendly and fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy
- Managing all outgoing consumer-focused email marketing
- Implementing an effective social media strategy
- Reporting performance of marketing campaigns
- Selecting products from our catalogue to target with promotions
- Collaborating with internal departments to deliver effective promotions
- Working closely with affiliate networks
- Liaising with our design and content teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaising with marketing partners in PR, social, SEO and paid search
- Reviewing and reporting results from Google Analytics
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 3 years' experience in eCommerce marketing strategies, coordinating social media channels and significant experience with email marketing.
You'll be comfortable at working both independently and as part of our expert team. You'll have strong communication skills with plenty of experience in writing and sending email newsletters and promotions, selecting offers and sharing with publishers, and running marketing campaigns including web adverts, affiliate networks, banner marketing, print media, online marketing etc.
Awareness of UX principles is desirable.
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary (DOE), a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Poole, close to major transport links. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please note that we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: Dependent on experienceView All Careers