Pet Product Inspector
Positions Available: 0
Hours: Part time
Date Listed: 11th March 2020
Date Closed: 27th March 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy.com has become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world, and plans to expand into 140 countries by 2023.
We're recruiting the company's first Pet Product Inspectors to join our friendly and fast-paced team to test and review all pet-related products onsite.
We are looking to recruit two dogs and two cats of varying ages to test products suitable for each animal. For the dogs expect to receive items such as dog feeding bowls, dog supplements/vitamins and dog toys, and for cats things like cat litter trays, cat toys and scratching posts/furniture. It can include anything from food and toys to clothing and beds!
If successful, you and your pet will receive a selection of pet products from the site every month to make yourself familiar with, in order to improve the product page onsite. You will be required to thoroughly test each product, focusing on durability, comfort, suitability, safety, food ingredients and other qualities.
Following the testing you (the owner) will be required to write a 200-word review, including high-quality imagery of your pet using the product.
In return, we’re offering a salary of £40 an hour and the successful candidate will be allowed to keep all products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Review products in the Pet Supplies category
- Familiarise yourself with and learn about all products in the section
- Write 200-word feedback reviews for every product tested to improve product pages
- Take high quality images of each product reviewed
To succeed in this role, you'll have to demonstrate:
- Animal must be in good health
- Comfortable in front of the camera
- Impeccable taste
- Owner: Good photography skills
- Owner: Excellent writing & communication skills
- A generous salary
- Flexible hours
- Remote working
- Allocated budget for products onsite which you can keep
- The opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest-growing marketplaces
Salary: £40 an hourView All Careers