Positions Available: 5
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 2nd April 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We're seeking a skilled and experienced PHP developer to join our friendly and fast-paced team.
Your role will include maintaining and developing back-end systems for the entire solution, involving everything from integrations with new partners to updating back-end functionality to support the team.
We're looking for someone with a varied range of skills and either an understanding of or previous experience with providing custom development, eCommerce or stock systems, along with knowledge of selling online. Ideally, you'll be a good problem solver, have an eye for detail and possess good time management and communication skills.
To succeed in this role, you will be skilled in the following:
- PHP – ideally, you'll have strong PHP knowledge and experience
- MYSQL and NoSQL databases
- MVC framework
- RESTful API
- Testing at multiple levels
Other desirable skills/knowledge include:
- A keen interest in software development and best practices
- Experience in architecting complex solutions
- Mongo DB
- Caching technologies
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary (DOE), a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Poole, close to major transport links. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: Dependent on experienceView All Careers