Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Assistant
Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 6th July 2020
Date Closed: 17th July 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become the fastest-growing marketplace in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023, including over 40 countries this calendar year (2020).
We're seeking an SEO assistant to join our friendly and fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress. Due to unprecedented growth, there are multiple positions available for this role.
As our SEO assistant, you will support our marketing team to continue delivering growth and improving our state-of-the art website.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting directly to our SEO Manager.
As a successful SEO assistant, you'll be expected to:
- Have the desire and interest to learn more about SEO and marketing
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics and SEO research tools
- Have a mathematical brain and the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Have an understanding of SEO best practices and how Google’s algorithms work
- Have a degree in marketing or another related creative discipline (not essential but preferred)
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Salary: Dependant on experienceView All Careers