Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Assistant
Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 6th July 2020
Date Closed: 17th July 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become the fastest-growing marketplace in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023, including over 40 countries this calendar year (2020).
We're seeking an SEO assistant to join our friendly and fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress. Due to unprecedented growth, there are multiple positions available for this role.
As our SEO assistant, you will support our marketing team to continue delivering growth and improving our state-of-the art website.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting directly to our SEO Manager.
As a successful SEO assistant, you'll be expected to:
- Have the desire and interest to learn more about SEO and marketing
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics and SEO research tools
- Have a mathematical brain and the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Have an understanding of SEO best practices and how Google’s algorithms work
- Have a degree in marketing or another related creative discipline (not essential but preferred)
What you will get in return:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture.
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed.
- An employee share scheme - your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success.
- A good work-life balance.
- Flexitime available so you can work in a way that suits you.
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board.
- An auto enrolment pension scheme with NEST Pensions (after 3 months service).
- Perks at Work benefits - offering many unique employee discounts.
- Staff discount across OnBuy.com website.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house.
- A casual dress code - wear what you're comfortable in.
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Salary: Dependant on experience
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via [email protected]