SEO Content Writer
Positions Available: 2
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 2nd April 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We're seeking a skilled SEO content writer to join our friendly and fast-paced team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating clear, well-written content for product, category and brand pages
- Optimising existing site content for SEO
- Regularly producing compelling and topical blog posts
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practice to increase web traffic
- Handling additional content tasks
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of our expert team of content writers, directly for our Head of Content.
To succeed in this role, previous experience in content writing is essential.
You will have excellent writing skills, the ability to proofread and edit your work, and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
Awareness of SEO and SEO best practices is beneficial, but training will be provided.
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary (DOE), a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Poole, close to major transport links. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please note that we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: Dependent on experienceView All Careers