Social Video Producer & Editor
Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 6th January 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We want to video and share our journey to becoming the world's first truly global marketplace in order to create a buzz and awareness about our business and offer "starting business" advice to millions.
We're looking for a creative social video producer and editor to join our friendly, fast-paced team. We plan to launch a new YouTube channel about the growth of our business to date, the expansion of our rapidly growing business and business as a whole.
We need a driven, intelligent individual that's keen to grow with our already rapidly growing business.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Creating a daily video for YouTube and generally capturing humorous office antics
- Producing enjoyable and fun videos using your creative skills to boost our brand image
- Videoing interviews with the CEO and other team members
- Storyboarding video
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Ambitious, creative, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
- Good with a camera
- Good video editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role that requires production efforts and/or experiments, or examples of previous video work
We look after our team, so we'll offer you a competitive salary and loads of incredible benefits:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme – your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success
- 25 days' annual leave, which we encourage you to use
- A good work-life balance
- Remote working and flexitime so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An employee pension scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code. Wear what you're comfortable in (no onesies though please 😉)
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary (DOE), a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Poole, close to major transport links. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: Dependent on experience
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via email@example.com