Positions Available: 1
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 8th February 2021
Date Closes: 30th April 2021
We're looking for an experienced web analyst who'll be responsible for the overall analysis and reporting of business KPIs. You'll be our Google Analytics expert, have a high degree of autonomy and be capable of interpreting the data to generate useful insights that can be fed to the wider insight and marketing teams.
Your role will involve:
- Implementing a strong reporting framework through Google Analytics
- Proposing and steering the business to the most appropriate analytical tools in order for OnBuy to become a fully data-centric business, and playing a key part in the implementation and set up of these tools
- KPI monitoring and reporting for each market as we expand into more than 140 countries across the globe
- Creating an automated dashboard solution, using Tableau or another similar data visualisation platform, enabling our data to be turned into visual reports that can be used for stakeholders at different levels across the business
- Understanding the digital customer journey and continuously looking for ways to optimise and improve sales, revenue, conversion rate, AOV and retention
- Measuring the success of new initiatives and working with the relevant teams to take quick, reactive decisions based on what the data is telling you
You should apply if you have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A highly analytical, numerate mind and a strong passion for data
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Experience using BI tools and implementing dashboards from the ground up (such as Tableau or similar)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft programs, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Demonstrable experience of turning data into insights that deliver significant business impact
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self-motivated attitude and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi-time (37.5 contract)
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Good work-life balance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Newly refurbished offices
- Casual dress code
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.View All Careers
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.