- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30 day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Pack of children's playing cards with with bright pictures
- Rules for playing each game are printed on the back of each box of cards
- Cards approximately 9cm in size
- Number of players: 2+
Happy Families is a great fun game for all the family!! It can be played with 2 or more player, the object of the game is to collect as many families as possible (groups of 4 cards that belong together). The game play for 2 players is slightly different to 3 or more players. For 2 players the dealer deals 10 cards to each player and places the undealt pile facedown. Usually the other player starts first by asking for a certain card. The player must already have one card of that family. If the opponent does not have that card then the player picks up the top card from the top of the pile and then it is the opponents turn. For 3 or more players deal out all the cards equally between players. The dealer starts by asking an opponent for a card needed to complete a family. If the other player has that card they must give it to you. The player can continue asking for cards until they make a mistake.
Detailed Product Information
|Manufacturer Recommended Age||4 years+|