- The illuminated display shows the current work mode of the station: the active functions (EMG, LOCK, SC, DW), the frequency band and the selected channel number, as well as the signal strength received and the transmitted signal.
- Like a walkie-talkie, CB PNI Escort HP 62 is extremely affordable and convenient to use because of its small size, only 73 x 35 x 92 mm - without the power adapter. Thus, you can place the station in the armrest or in the restricted spaces on board any car.
- Despite its small size, the PN 62 HP Escort is equipped with most of the functions required by a CB station, thus satisfying the needs of any user. Functions such as RF Gain (9 levels), SQ & nbsp; (28 levels), Scan, Squelch Auto (5 levels), Dual Watch or Last channel recall make the station easy to adapt to different communication needs.
- CB PNI Escort Station HP 62 has a dual use: in the car as a mobile station along with the body mounted antenna and outside as a portable station by installing a BNC antenna and batteries (optional accessories). The microphone and loudspeaker connections allow you to connect a 2-pin headset with which we can communicate in handsfree mode.
- The PNI Extra 48 antenna is among the smallest CB antennas (only 45 cm high) and can be mounted on both cars and vans or minibuses. Its small size makes it almost unassembled, easily confusing with the radio antenna. The average reception distance is 10 km.
Bundle CB PNI HP Escort 62 and PNI Extra 48 antenna with magnet included with ASQ and RF gain