The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band CD
- Sold more than 32 million copies worldwide
- Features classics like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
- Released in 1967
Released in 1967, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is the Beatles eighth studio album and upon release became an instant success. Since 1967 it has sold over 32 million copies worldwide, and continues to be a cultural phenomenon to this day. This was not only one of the first ever concept albums, but in its creation the band furthered their musical growth, continuing a change in style seen on their two preceding albums.
If you haven't heard this album yet, you're missing out on classic Beatles tunes like the psychedelic sounding Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (the name of which Lennon claims originated from a drawing by his son Julian), and the progressive A Day in the Life. Go on a journey through time by listening to this album and immersing yourself in the rapidly changing world of the 1960s.
Fun fact: the lyrics were printed on the back cover of the album which was the first time that had been done on a rock LP!
1. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (2009 - Remaster)
2. With A Little Help From My Friends (2009 - Remaster)
3. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (2009 - Remaster)
4. Getting Better (2009 - Remaster)
5. Fixing A Hole (2009 - Remaster)
6. Shes Leaving Home (2009 - Remaster)
7. Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite! (2009 - Remaster)
8. Within You Without You (2009 - Remaster)
9. When Im Sixty Four (2009 - Remaster)
10. Lovely Rita (2009 - Remaster)
11. Good Morning Good Morning (2009 - Remaster)
12. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (2009 - Remaster)
13. A Day In The Life (2009 - Remaster)
- 0094638241928 (EAN)