- Banish meddlesome metal particles from your pool
- Helps prevent stain build-up & cloudy water
- Can be used to prevent calcium scale build-up
- Suitable for use with all types of pool finishes
- Easy-to-use formula
If the water is your paradise is starting to look a little cloudy or it's being taken over by stains, there's no need to fret: this Lo-Chlor 'No More Metal' Stain Remover is here to save the day!
Suitable for use with all types of pool finishes, the easy-to-use treatment promises to isolate and gobble up the metal particles that are causing your pool problems before filtering them out. And relax...
- Prevents cloudy water and stain build-up
- Isolates and holds metal particles in solution for efficient removal
- Simple to use
- Can be used with all types of pool finishes
How can I freshen up my stained pool?
- Make sure your water is balanced correctly, and your pump and filter are working as normal
- Pop in 500ml of solution per 50,000 litres of pool water (for severe staining, use a double dose)
- Let your pool water filter for at least 12 hours after the treatment
How can I prevent staining in my new pool?
- For your initial fill, mix 50ml of solution in a bucket of water and add to the pool for every 5000 litres of water
- Repeat as the pool fills up, and you're good to go!
Please note: It's recommended that you avoid shock treating your pool within 48 hours of completing the treatment.
|#1 Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs|
|#112 Home, Garden & Pets|