(816, 1 x 100m Spool) Gutermann Sew-All General Purpose Polyester Thread for Hand or Machine Sewing, Embroidery and Stitching 100m Spools
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 39,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
Most Popular in Embroidery Thread
This product has other options in stock
- SUITABLE - for both hand or machine sewing and a variety of stitch types, fabrics and seams
- STRONG and DURABLE - this thread is tear and abrasion resistant to ensure your projects last
- HUGE RANGE - over 400 fantastic colours to choose from with multiple spool options
- ECO-FRIENDLY - manufactured using the latest innovations in sustainable textile production
- MADE IN GERMANY - by Gutermann one of the worlds most respected and traditional thread manufacturers
(816, 1 x 100m Spool) Gutermann Sew-All General Purpose Polyester Thread for Hand or Machine Sewing, Embroidery and Stitching 100m Spools Description
GUTERMANN SEW-ALL GENERAL PURPOSE POLYESTER SEWING THREAD is an extremely popular and high performing thread range, used for both hand and machine sewing. Its a great all rounder thread compatible with most fabric types - lightweight to heavyweight - and is ideal for constructing seams, edge stitching, quilting and many types of sewing.
Made from high quality 100% Polyester this is an eco-friendly, high tensile strength and low lint thread.
Here are some great ideas on how to use GUTERMANN SEW-ALL GENERAL PURPOSE POLYESTER SEWING THREAD:
- Overlock and safety seams
- Buttonholes and sewing on buttons
- Fine ornamental stitches and decorative seams.
- Topstitching - make a decorative topstitch around collars, the edge of a clutch or bag flap or the outside of a garment
- General Sewing of fabric or repair of garments
- Lock and step seams
GUTERMANN SEW-ALL GENERAL PURPOSE POLYESTER SEWING THREAD is available in 100m spools and in over 400 colours, giving you multiple ways to transform your embroidering, sewing, and stitching projects.
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Colour: 816
- Length: 1 x 100m Spool
Detailed Product Information
Product & Price History
Want even more craft supplies? You'll find a vast selection of other Gütermann crafting items thanks to OnBuy. Gutermann sewall general purpose polyester thread for hand or has a manufacturer's part number of 2T100.
If you are considering buying this item, be aware that it is available from 2 arty retailers. This ensures you some wonderful options to choose from! By reaching an overall customer feedback score of 3.5 stars, our primary seller has shown the quality of their commitment to delivering the range of arts and crafts products they are making available on OnBuy's marketplace. This creative item is one of them and is available from 2 arts and crafts specialists in total. Bargain hunters may notice that the Embroidery Thread category has 6472 seperate crafts products being offered by this specific merchant. Take a look in OnBuy’s Embroidery Thread section to find this Gutermann sewall general purpose polyester thread for hand or.
First offered at £2.85, this creative hobby item is now listed at £2.85. This reduction occured on 2021-10-26. The price for this craft item has been altered 3 times since it was listed on OnBuy on 28th May 2021. Deal-fanatics can get additional information on the price chart. Because the other products cost between £0.90 and £675.00, we think £2.85 is a competitive price.
Price history - lowest £2.85 (26/10/2021)