Compaq Presario V6616TU Compatible Laptop AC Adapter Power Cable
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Laptop Chargers & AdaptersSet 1 of 1
- Power4Laptops Branded Replacement Charger - Unlike cheaper Power Supplies, Power4Laptops products are Electrical Safety Tested in the UK and CE Certified to guarantee your safety
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection Circuits built in - In the event of a power surge the Power Supply will blow before it damages your equipment.
- Output Voltage: 18.5V
- Output Amperage: 4.9A
- Plug Size: 4.8mm X 1.7mm Bullet
Compaq Presario V6616TU Compatible Laptop AC Adapter Power Cable Description
There's nothing worse than losing the charger for your laptop - or even just finding out you could do with a spare. This expertly manufactured Compaq Presario charger helps to keep that model of laptop up and running safely, while avoiding many of the pitfalls that some budget chargers can present. That makes this Compaq laptop charger a fantastic choice as a spare or replacement.
Using built-in surge protection and voltage control, this Compaq laptop charger ensures that any fluctuations in current or surges brought on by storms or other accidents don't damage your laptop beyond repair. Likewise, this gives this Compaq Presario charger some welcome safety credentials, thanks to CE certification and UK ESA compliance throughout.
Replacement AC adapter power supply for your laptop, manufactured and sold exclusively by Power4Laptops. Unlike many of the cheaper chargers, our chargers have overvoltage and overcurrent protection circuits built in, this means if you get a power surge a circuit in the charger will blow before it damages your laptop. Power4Laptops chargers have also had Electrical Safety Assessment tests conducted on them in the UK and have a valid CE Certificate which authorises them for safe use in the EU.