- Let these emotion cards help you express your feelings
- The Mood Cards were cleverly created by psychotherapist Andrea Harrn
- Brilliant resource for therapy
- Designed for personal & professional use
- Suitable for little ones & adults alike
Sometimes expressing our feelings can be tricky - no matter how hard we try. Luckily, psychotherapist Andrea Harrn has helpfully provided us with a nifty tool in the form of these Mood Cards!
A set of 42 beautifully illustrated emotion cards, each one portrays a feeling that we might experience in our daily lives with some related questions on the back to encourage discussion.
Hailed as a brilliant resource, they're ideal for a whole array of uses - from improving communication between parents and children, to helping children express their emotions in school, and even as a brilliant therapy aid to use in counselling.
Following in the footsteps of cognitive behaviour therapy, mindfulness and positive psychology, they provide an excellent opportunity for self-exploration and promote positive thinking through targeted affirmations for each emotion.
Designed to help just about anyone who needs a boost in confidence or emotional intelligence, they offer an accessible way to delve deeper into our inner selves.
What can The Mood Cards help with?
- Understanding difficult emotions
- Becoming more sensitive to the needs of those around us
- Approaching relationships with more skill
- Communicating and listening effectively
- Encouraging self-confidence with who we are
- Expanding our emotional intelligence
- Language: English
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- New from £11.13
Free Returns: No
|£11.13||This seller does not ship to your selected delivery location.||Add To Basket|
Free Returns: No
|£12.06||This seller does not ship to your selected delivery location.||Add To Basket|