The Mood Cards - Andrea Harrn | Emotion Cards For Therapy
- Let these emotion cards help you express your feelings
- The Mood Cards were cleverly created by psychotherapist Andrea Harrn
- Brilliant resource for therapy
- Designed for personal & professional use
- Suitable for little ones & adults alike
Sometimes expressing our feelings can be tricky - no matter how hard we try. Luckily, psychotherapist Andrea Harrn has helpfully provided us with a nifty tool in the form of these Mood Cards!
A set of 42 beautifully illustrated emotion cards, each one portrays a feeling that we might experience in our daily lives with some related questions on the back to encourage discussion.
Hailed as a brilliant resource, they're ideal for a whole array of uses - from improving communication between parents and children, to helping children express their emotions in school, and even as a brilliant therapy aid to use in counselling.
Following in the footsteps of cognitive behaviour therapy, mindfulness and positive psychology, they provide an excellent opportunity for self-exploration and promote positive thinking through targeted affirmations for each emotion.
Designed to help just about anyone who needs a boost in confidence or emotional intelligence, they offer an accessible way to delve deeper into our inner selves.
What can The Mood Cards help with?
- Understanding difficult emotions
- Becoming more sensitive to the needs of those around us
- Approaching relationships with more skill
- Communicating and listening effectively
- Encouraging self-confidence with who we are
- Expanding our emotional intelligence
- 1859063926 (ISBN-10)
- 9781859063927 (ISBN)
- includes-42-four-colour-cards-and-4-pane (MPN)
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Complementary Therapies, Healing & Health
Highest Rated Products in Complementary Therapies, Healing & Health
|1||Handbook of the Aura||(1)||£10.10|
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.