ConnectPro UR-12 KVM Switch
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of StockGet A Back In Stock Notification
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Most Popular in KVM SwitchesSet 1 of 1
- Stop swapping your peripherals with the ConnectPro UR-12 KVM Switch
- Control two computers with one keyboard, mouse & video monitor set
- Plug & Play design: no drivers or software installation are required
- Switch control instantly with the faceplate switch or a keyboard hotkey
- Keep using your extra function keys & touchscreens with DDM technology
ConnectPro UR-12 KVM Switch Description
If you’re trying to use multiple computers at once, you’ve likely run into a massive issue: space. You can’t interact with a computer without a mouse, keyboard and monitor connected, and no one has the room to fit more than one set of these peripherals on your desk.
Your only option is to spend hours plugging and unplugging USB cables into your various machines… that is unless you use the ConnectPro UR-12 KVM (Keyboard, Video monitor, Mouse) Switch! The ConnectPro UR-12 allows you to tie two different computers to the same peripherals. When you’ve set up the UR-12 correctly, you can change which computer you control just by hitting a button.
Easy to use and easy to install, the ConnectPro UR-12 is the perfect multi-computer accessory! There are no drivers or software to install, you just plug your cables into the device and it’s ready to go. You can use the buttons at the front of the ConnectPro UR-12 to switch machines or configure a hotkey on your keyboard to activate the change-over, so your fingers never need to leave your keyboard.
Every KVM switch preserves the basic functionality of your mice and keyboard, but the ConnectPro UR-12 does so much more. Thanks to ConnectPro’s patented DDM device management software, this KVM switch allows you to use the extra macro keys, wheels, buttons, and controls. The DDM is so fantastic, it’ll even let you tap away at your touchscreen monitor with multiple machines!
The ConnectPro UR-12 is system agnostic, so you can use to switch computers with different operating systems: Windows PCs, Apple Macs and Linux distributions are all supported.
So what are you waiting for? Hit add to basket on this time-saving gadget now to make using multiple computers a doddle!
- Dimensions: W165 x L76 x H44mm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 530g
- Number of controllable computers: 2
- Face panel button controls: 2
- On-screen display: No
- Maximum keyboard type rate: 30 characters per second
- Cable length: 15m
- System keyboard and mouse connectors: 4 x USB B
- System monitor connectors: 2 x HDB-15, male
- Console keyboard and mouse connectors: 2 x USB A
- Console Monitor connectors: 1 x HDB-15, female
- Hub link ports: 2 x USB A
- Maximum display resolution: Max 1920 x 1440 at 60Hz
- Features: Hot key control, DDM technology, auto scan
- Hot key options: switch machines, change scan interval, trigger auto scan, change keyboard type rate, enable/disable connection notification sound
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7; Mac OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9; Linux
- Power supply: DC 5V (2000 mA)
- Operating temperature: 0-60ºC
- 1 x ConnectPro UR-12 KVM Switch
- 1 x Power supply
- 1x VGA to Ethernet cable
- 2 x KVM cables
The master-it USB KVM switches serve as KVM USB hub units, allowing users to connect different computers and share peripherals. The main feature of the master it USB KVM switches is their cross platform compatibility. Besides connecting both Windows and Mac OS systems, users can take advantage of the plug and play simplicity of USB standard.
Detailed Product Information