Bedside Cots & Beside Cribs
Showing 1-1 of 1 results
About Bedside Cots & Beside Cribs
There are plenty of reasons why co-sleeping cots and bedside cots (or bedside cribs) are becoming increasingly popular with new parents. Read on to find out more!
The Benefits of Co-Sleeping:
- It helps the newborn to adjust sleeping-awake times
- It helps with breastfeeding for mothers
- It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe
- It strengthens the bond between child and parents and it helps the child to grow more self-confident and sociable
- Sleeping in the same room (but not in the same bed) reduces the risk of SIDS
Easy to operate and boasting adjustable heights, our range of bedside cots will seamlessly slot into your home. We also have a range of co-sleepers that double up as a standalone crib or moses basket - giving you more sleeping options away from the bedside.
Browse OnBuy’s full range to find your newest investment today.