- titanium-nitrate coated blades
- Constructed from a chrome molybdenum alloy
- serrated jaw blades of the offer a stable bite
- flush hardware for smooth access from a pouch
- nternal locking mechanism with auto-release provides a fast, one-handed operation for added speed and productivity
The Stanley FatMax Aviation Snips features titanium-nitrate coated blades that stay sharper longer to deliver up to 20 X's the cutting life of competitive models, which equates to 50,000 cycles per tool (when cutting 22 gauge stainless steel).
Constructed from a chrome molybdenum alloy, the serrated jaw blades of the 14-206 offer a stable bite to help minimise slippage as well as the undesirable twisting effect that slows users down and makes unattractive cuts.
The new line of FatMax aviation snips feature patented flush hardware for smooth access from a pouch. Additionally, an internal locking mechanism with auto-release provides a fast, one-handed operation for added speed and productivity.
- 3253560142087 (EAN)
- 014208 (MPN)
Compare Items Similar To Stanlet 014208 Fatmax Green Aviation / Tin Snip Right Cut 250mm
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Cutters
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.