- titanium-nitrate coated blades
- Constructed from a chrome molybdenum alloy
- serrated jaw blades of the offer a stable bite
- flush hardware for smooth access from a pouch
- nternal locking mechanism with auto-release provides a fast, one-handed operation for added speed and productivity
The Stanley FatMax Aviation Snips features titanium-nitrate coated blades that stay sharper longer to deliver up to 20 X's the cutting life of competitive models, which equates to 50,000 cycles per tool (when cutting 22 gauge stainless steel).
Constructed from a chrome molybdenum alloy, the serrated jaw blades of the 14-206 offer a stable bite to help minimise slippage as well as the undesirable twisting effect that slows users down and makes unattractive cuts.
The new line of FatMax aviation snips feature patented flush hardware for smooth access from a pouch. Additionally, an internal locking mechanism with auto-release provides a fast, one-handed operation for added speed and productivity.
- 3253560142087 (EAN)
- 014208 (MPN)
Compare Items Similar To Stanlet 014208 Fatmax Green Aviation / Tin Snip Right Cut 250mm
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Cutters
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Cover all the bases (& screws!) with this 18-piece set
- Four slotted screwdrivers & four Phillips screwdrivers
- Five Torx screwdrivers & five precision screwdrivers