Dermalex Eczema Treatment 30g (Pack of 2)
Out of stock
Sorry, this item is out of stockGet a back in stock Notification
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Most Popular in Body Moisturisers
Here's why you'll love OnBuy
- We're trusted - with over 28,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
Dermalex Eczema Treatment 30g (Pack of 2) Description
- Protects and hydrates the skin
- Relieves eczema symptoms
- Can help prevent new flare ups
A moisturising cream that helps to relieve symptoms of eczema.
Eczema is a dry, red and scaly skin rash that can show up anywhere on the body but is usually found on the arms, elbows, leg and back of the knees. Eczema is common in children but usually goes away in adulthood, although flareups can happen in times of stress or as a result of allergens or irritants in the environment. Dermalex eczema for adults is a rich, moisturising cream thar restores the protective barrier of your skin to aid healing.
Dermalex eczema for adults is free from cortisone, artificial colours and fragrances so you can be sure it won't irritate your symptoms further. This hydrating cream restores the epidermis (surface of skin) to its optimum state and helps prevent further flare ups from happening. It soothes and calms irritated skin to prevent itching so you can go about your day with maximum comfort and ease.Features of Dermalex eczema for adults 100g
- Restores surface layer of the skin
- Relieves itching
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Prevents future flareups
- Safe to use long term and over large parts of the body