NIKON D850+AF-S 24-120MM F4G ED VR + SanDisk Extreme 64G SD+ EN-EL15A
- * Free shipping except remote area
- * Ship from UK, 3 to 5 business days
- * 24 months warranty by seller
- * Come with the SanDisk Extreme 64G 150MB/S SD card.
- * Come with extra Genuine Battery.
Proving that speed and resolution can indeed coexist, the Nikon D850 is a multimedia DSLR that brings together robust stills capabilities along with apt movie and time-lapse recording. Revolving around a newly designed 45.7MP BSI CMOS sensor and proven EXPEED 5 image processor, the D850 is clearly distinguished by its high resolution for recording detailed imagery. The back-illuminated design of the sensor is able to acquire greater detail and clarity when working in low-light conditions, and the sensor also forgoes an optical low-pass filter for improved sharpness. Working in conjunction with the sensor is the EXPEED 5 image processor, which together afford a 7 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 51 consecutive frames, an expandable sensitivity range from ISO 32 to 102400, and 4K UHD video recording using either a DX crop or the entire area of the full-frame sensor. An 8K time-lapse recording mode is also available, as well as additional specialized recording modes for digitizing film negatives and for focus stacking applications. Benefitting the imaging capabilities is an advanced Multi-CAM 20K 153-point AF system, which debuted with the flagship D5 and offers 99 cross-type sensors for refined focusing accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Checking off a number of boxes for multimedia image-makers, the D850 positions itself as not only a high-resolution DSLR but also as a camera for speed, movies, and low-light shooting needs.
Balancing the versatile imaging features, the D850 is also equally refined in its physical design. A large optical pentaprism offering a wide field of view and 0.75x magnification affords photographers a bright, clear, and realistic view for critical shooting needs. Conversely, a 3.2" 2.36m-dot LCD touchscreen is also available for live view shooting, playback, and menu navigation, and features a tilting design to suit working from high and low angles. A weather-sealed design is also employed, to suit working in a variety of environmental conditions, and the optional MB-D18 grip can be added to boost overall shooting times and continuous shooting rates. Additionally, built-in SnapBridge allows for wireless sharing of low-resolution imagery and remote live view use on a linked mobile device, and an optional WT-7a Wireless Transmitter can also be used for faster wireless transferring of files.
Benefitting the sensor is the apt EXPEED 5 image processor, which affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at 7 fps for up to 51 consecutive 14-bit lossless compressed raw files in a single burst. When working with the optional MB-D18 grip and EN-EL18a/b battery, this shooting rate can be increased to 9 fps, and up to 30 fps shooting is possible when working in a DX crop mode during Silent Live View.153-Point Multi-CAM 20K Autofocus SystemComplementing the rendering capabilities and speed of the image sensor is the robust Multi-CAM 20K AF system, which features 153 total phase-detection points, including 99 cross-type sensors for improved subject recognition, and 55 of the points are selectable for greater compositional freedom. Benefitting the use of super telephoto lenses and teleconverters, 15 of the points, including nine selectable points, are compatible with an effective aperture of f/8, and all 153 points support working with effective aperture of f/5.6 or brighter.
Managing the abundance of focusing points is a dedicated AF engine, which offers quick response times to benefit tracking fast and randomly moving subjects, even at the top 7 fps shooting rate. The AF engine also contributes to enhanced focusing sensitivity, with all points capable of focusing -4 EV for working in very dark, low-contrast situations.
Furthering the versatility of the focusing system, different AF-area modes can be selected to support varying types of subject matter:
- Single-Point AF: The camera uses a single point to find focus.
- Dynamic-Area AF: Available with 25, 72, or 153-point selections, this mode uses a primary single focus point to lock onto focus, and then makes use of the surrounding points for maintaining focus while tracking erratically-moving subjects.
- Group-Area AF: This mode treats smaller groups of AF points as a single point for a wider field of recognition, and is well-suited to tracking faces or other detailed subjects.
- 3D-Tracking: Using a subject's color information, this mode utilizes all 153 points to maintain focus on a moving subject while half-pressing the shutter button.
- Auto-Area AF: This mode makes use of all 153 points to quickly identify the main subject, and then prioritizes recognized faces as portrait subjects in any AF servo mode.
Lastly, a unique auto AF fine-tune function can be employed to ensure the best possible focus for each mounted lens. Rather than relying on photographing distance charts, this function lets you achieve precise focus manually in live view, and then have the AF system calibrate itself to the fine-tuned focus position in order to alleviate front- and back-focusing issues.4K UHD Video Recording and 8K Time-LapseUtilizing the sensor and processor attributes for more than just still imagery, the D850 is also a more-than-capable multimedia camera. Video recording is possible at 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) using either the full-frame area or a DX crop area in 30p, 25, or 24p frame rates. Full HD 1080p video recording is also supported at up to 120p for slow motion playback, and video files can be saved to the in-camera memory cards or as an uncompressed file to an optional external recorder via HDMI out.
Benefitting video recording, a dedicated power aperture button (Pv) makes it possible to achieve smooth, continuous exposure transitions when switching from light to dark areas, and Auto ISO can also be used to maintain a consistent brightness when working in changing lighting situations. Focus Peaking can be used to benefit manual focus control and a Zebra Stripes option is also available to help detect over-exposed areas within the frame. Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over quality, and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
The D850 also blends both still and video capabilities with the ability to produce 8K time-lapses using the Interval Timer Mode or in-camera 4K time-lapse movies, with the ability to record up to 9999 exposures for either method. This system also makes use of a silent interval timer, which produces no shutter noise, does not contribute to wear on the shutter mechanism, and is energy efficient to maximize battery life.
Possibly the single most versatile lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR from Nikon spans a useful wide-angle to short-telephoto range and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Also benefitting image quality, both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Supporting the optics is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. A Silent Wave Motor is also used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
Sellers of NIKON D850+AF-S 24-120MM F4G ED VR + SanDisk Extreme 64G SD+ EN-EL15A
- New from £2,759.99
|Seller||Ratings||Warranty||Free Returns||Price||Delivery||Price + Delivery|
|Digi-e Have a question?||(2 reviews)||24 months||No||£2,759.99||This seller does not ship to your selected delivery location.||Add To Basket|
- 0018208956500 (EAN)
Compare Similar Items To NIKON D850+AF-S 24-120MM F4G ED VR + SanDisk Extreme 64G SD+ EN-EL15A
Popular Products In Digital Cameras You'll Love
- Make the Olympus TG-5 your trusty adventure partner
- This waterproof digital camera is part of the Tough range
- Strong & durable design to withstand shock, water & more
- Get started with this brilliant DSLR kit for beginners
- From photography experts Canon
- This EOS 200D comes with 18-55mm lens for all-round shooting
- Brilliant bridge camera from photography experts Nikon
- This Coolpix P900 captures images with incredible detail
- Features superb high zoom for wildlife & night sky shooting
- The Olympus TG-5 Camera is tough by name & tough by nature
- The perfect partner for your global travels
- High-powered TruePic VIII image processor
- Capture your memories with this fantastic bridge camera
- The PowerShot SX70 HS makes a brilliant travel companion
- A superb fixed lens camera from photography experts Canon
- The Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II is a pocket rocket!
- A compact digital camera capable of stunning shots
- Powerful processor & wide sensor mean bright images
- Take effortlessly brilliant snaps with the Olympus PEN E-PL9
- Comes with the versatile 14-42mm pancake lens
- This compact system camera is lightweight & easy to carry
- The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II stuns with retro visuals
- Houses cutting-edge technologies for optimum performance
- Perfectly suited for a variety of enthusiast photography
- This Sony Alpha A7 III camera body is a superstar snapper
- 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor & BIONZ image processor
- 693-Point AF tracking system & 10 fps full-res shooting
- The Canon EOS 80D Body is a great DSLR base to work from
- Featuring a highly responsive 45-point cross-type Auto Focus
- Capture sharp images with a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Unleash your creativity with the Canon EOS R body
- A state-of-the-art interchangeable lens mirrorless camera
- Boasts a mighty 30.3MP full-frame sensor
- Snap beautiful shots with this Sony A6000 camera kit!
- Includes ultra-smooth power zoom 16-50mm lens
- Comes with a handy Sony camera bag & 4GB SD card
- An incredibly versatile & professional quality snapper
- Stunning performance even in the most difficult spaces
- Shoot in crystal-clear detail up close or from afar
- Upgrade your photography kit with this camera body & mount adapter
- This Canon EOS R boasts a full-frame 30.3MP sensor
- The EF-EOS R adapter lets you take your creativity to the next level
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Digital Cameras
Highest Rated Products in Digital Cameras
|1||SONY A6000 TWIN KIT SEL 16-50MM OSS Black SEL 55-210MM OSS Black||(1)||£615.90|
|2||CANON EOS 7D II Body||(1)||£880.90|
|3||Olympus Tough TG-5 Camera - Black | Waterproof Digital Camera||(1)||£296.90|
|4||Nikon Coolpix P900 Bridge Camera - Black | High-Zoom Bridge Camera||(1)||£396.99|
|5||CANON G1X Mark III||(1)||£729.90|
|6||Olympus Tough TG-5 Camera - Red | Waterproof Digital Camera||(1)||£309.90|
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.