- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Film ScannersSet 1 of 1
- Effortlessly convert old films, negatives & slides into JPEG digital format in seconds
- With no computer connection required, this standalone scanner is all you require
- Thanks to software interpolation, you can digitise your favourite photos up to 22 Megapixels
- Features an integrated 2.4" high-quality colour LCD screen to view your pictures on
- High resolution images can be easily transferred to your computer, tablet & smartphone
Digitnow! 22MP All-In-1 Film & Slide Scanner Description
Do you have heaps of old film lying around that you'd love to update into a digital format, so you can treasure those memories for years to come? With the portable and easy-to-use Digitnow! 22MP All-In-1 Film and Slide Scanner you can do exactly that!
This compact film scanner might be minute, but it's mighty too! It comes complete with everything you need to digitise 135, 126KPK, 110 and Super8 film (including an easy-to-follow users manual), and it doesn't even require a computer connection to achieve this. Scanning and converting images by itself, this nifty little gadget is the scanner of your dreams.
Finished with speed-load adaptors, converting your old film, slides and negatives has never been simpler. As you feed your coveted film into the smooth and efficient slide scanner there's no need to remove and reload the adaptors. Once loaded, simply press the scan button to digitise your favourite moments into a high-quality JPEG format forever.
Within seconds, they'll be transformed into clear and vivid digital images that you can treasure and admire for decades to come, giving you a preview of the images via the 2.4-inch colour LCD screen display. You can either save your gallery of film images onto the internal 128 megabytes of memory or insert an optional SD card and save them here.
Once they've been successfully saved, you can connect the portable Digitnow! film scanner to your computer using the included USB cable and upload your old memories. Like any JPEG photo, these pictures can be viewed on your computer, tablet or smartphone and then printed out to proudly display them on your wall. Alternatively, you can hook it up to your TV for your own nostalgic slideshow!
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Sensor: 14 megapixels CMOS sensor
- LCD: 2.4-inch LCD display
- External memory: SD/MMC
- Exposure: Auto colour
- Balance: Auto
- Supported film types: 135 film (36x24mm), 126kpk film (27x27mm), 110 film (17x13mm) super8 film (4.01x5.79mm)
- Monochrome slide picture effects: B&W, slides, negatives
- File format: Picture/jpeg
- TV-out type: NTSC/pal
- Power: Powered from usb/5v adapter
- Internal memory: 128mb
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac10.7.3
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Japanese
- 1 x Digitnow! 22MP All-In-1 Film and Slide Scanner
- 1 x Negative adapter
- 1 x Slide adapter
- 1 x 110 insert
- 1 x Super8 insert
- 1 x Video cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x AC/DC adapter
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x User manual
M126 DIGITNOW 22MP All In 1 Slide, Film and Negative Scanner with Speed Load Adapters for 35mm, 110, 126 Slides/Negatives, Super 8 Films - UPC 889743596588
Have any old films or slides? All you need to convert your images is included in the box - advanced technology leave no need for a computer connection to operate this scanner. It scans and converts images on its own, making it a very portable, accessible solution.
It also includes speed-load adapters that make scanning easy and straightforward. Simply push them into the device, and you can feed in slides or negatives one after the after without needing to remove and reload the adapters. Press the "scan" button when ready.
Snap the image digitizer scans and converts your old memories into sharp, vibrant digital images in jpeg format. Images are saved to the internal memory or an optional sd card. These can then be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos.
- Convert and digitize 35mm, 110 slides and negatives, 126KPK and Super 8 films, into digital JPEG format in seconds
- Support SD card up to 32GB(SD card not included). Brightness and colour auto and manual adjustable. Saves images into internal memory or optional SD/MMC cards.
- Unique Speed-Load adapters included for fast loading slides & Negatives.
- Stand-alone-no computer required, Mac and PC compatible. Video out for TV connection (cable included).
- Built-in software interpolation can improve quality to 22 megapixels. Support language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese. All accessories included
Detailed Product Information
|Resolution||14/22 megapixels (interpolation)|
- New from £99.99
|DIGITNOW(UK)||(60 reviews)||12 months||
Free Returns: Yes
Est. Delivery: 25th-28th Sep
|Ecom Enterprise||(471 reviews)||1 months||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 26th-29th Sep
|Giftenza||(1 reviews)||12 months||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 29th-30th Sep
Highest Rated in Film Scanners
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of Digitnow! 22MP All-In-1 Film & Slide Scanner
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified