DIGITNOW BR120 Video-To-Digital Converter
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Video ConvertersSet 1 of 1
- Effortlessly transfer analogue video to digital
- This DIGITNOW BR120 converter is ultra-easy to use
- Record straight from your TV to a memory card
- Handy portable size means you can take it anywhere
- Comes with the software & wires required
DIGITNOW BR120 Video-To-Digital Converter Description
A nifty gadget for the digital age, this DIGITNOW BR120 video grabber helps you to future-proof your trusty VHS tapes. Simply transfer them to digital format at the touch of a button - making sure you'll always have your favourite memories at hand no matter how far technology advances over your lifetime!
Providing the perfect way to share your wedding video with your kids (in a format they'll understand!) or to enjoy those old favourite movies once again, it'll entice you to rummage through your attic for your forgotten treasures. So, prepare for a trip down nostalgia lane!
- Give old video tapes a new lease of life for the digital age
- Record your favourite shows straight from the box and enjoy anywhere courtesy of the integrated display
- No need for a computer or software - transfer directly to a memory card for the ultimate convenience
- Portable, compact size with a built-in 2.3" screen allows playback on the move
- Digitise and transfer your videos to your smartphone, PSP and the web with the Arcsoft ShowBiz 3.5 software included
How do I use this video-to-digital converter?
- Start by connecting it to your VCR, camcorder or any other video sources with the RCA cable.
- Press the 'record' button on the converter and view your video on the preview screen as it transfers.
- Transfer your digitised videos directly to your computer using the USB cable.
- Easily transfer to your tablet, smartphone or even burn a DVD, or compress with the supplied software to share online or through email.
- 1 x iRecordBox Video Grabber
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x RCA cable
- 1 x 4 GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x User manual