Green Pickled Peaches
An intelligent, inspiring cookbook by one of Australia's most respected chefs. From comforting Sunday noodles to sweet dumplings and spicy crab, the recipes Chui Lee Luk creates - both at home and in her high-end restaurant Claude's - hold some essence of her earliest, and most revered, food memorie...View full description
An intelligent, inspiring cookbook by one of Australia's most respected chefs. From comforting Sunday noodles to sweet dumplings and spicy crab, the recipes Chui Lee Luk creates - both at home and in her high-end restaurant Claude's - hold some essence of her earliest, and most revered, food memories. In Green Pickled Peaches Chui recollects memorable and influential eating experiences from her childhood in Sabah, Malaysia - and how the sense memory has inspired the food she recreates today. This book is an inspirational reference of sorts - in showing how she connects to food from her past, Chui helps the reader be inspired from their own sense history, she leads us on a sensual journey through chapters arranged by sight, sound, smell, taste & touch with creative recipes that are just as much works of art as they are delicious morsels.
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Dishes & Courses
Compare Similar Products
Other Products in Dishes & Courses
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Dishes & Courses
Top 15 Highest Rated Products in Dishes & Courses
Popular Products In Dishes & Courses
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Learn about the history of dinosaurs with easy-to-read facts
- This Encyclopedia Prehistorica is packed full of fun dinosaur facts
- A entertaining, interactive way to learn with this dinosaur book
- Indulge your taste buds with The National Trust Book of Scones
- A compilation of quirky facts & tasty teatime bakes
- Collected & authored by blogger Sarah Clelland
- Learn how to win friends & influence people!
- Classic self-help book written by Dale Carnegie
- Perfect for improving self-confidence
- The Secret is the fastest-selling self-help book of all time
- Written by Rhonda Byrne
- Based on the earlier film of the same name
- Take a visual & detailed journey through the history of weapons
- Examines edged weapons from around the world
- A directory spanning the Stone Age era to the 21st century
- Viking Boy is action-packed & sure to impress your young reader!
- Blends fantasy & history with a dash of Viking adventure
- Centres around Gunnar, the young son of a Viking chieftain
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.