Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield Faraday Bag
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Phone CasesSet 1 of 1
- Physically resilient black phone pouch for handsets up to 160mm long, enhancing safety
- Uses police-approved Faraday fabric to block all radio signals to & from your device
- Stops transmissions of WiFi, 3G, 4G, 5G, Bluetooth & NFC dead in their tracks
- Designed to entirely prevent physical hacking or remote access to your device
- Measures H19 x W11.5cm to safely store smartphones of many sizes - as well as key fobs
Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield Faraday Bag Description
Beating cybercrime isn't always a question of keeping your device secure with software, firmware updates and the like. Physical hacking and crime that interferes with how your mobile phone operates, sends data - even the duplication of your data in passing - are all issues that are making the Faraday pouch a rising choice among phone users.
This phone pouch from Disklabs is a superb example of this fabric's versatility in shielding any smartphone, sized up to 160 millimetres long, from unwanted snooping, remote access or duplication of your data. Put simply, in the PS1 Faraday pouch, radio signals of all kinds, from 3G, 4G and 5G through to Bluetooth, WiFi and NFC, simply cannot penetrate the material. Your handset becomes entirely isolated.
The sleek black design of this Faraday pouch from Disklabs makes no bold statement as to the high-performance signal-blocking functionality of the material itself though - by all accounts, it resembles a modern phone pouch and, as you can expect, is great at protecting your handset from bumps, scrapes, scratches or impact damage, especially to the screen.
However, with police-approved protection against physical hacking, spoofing and data duplication, the PS1 phone pouch is also an excellent solution to proactive device security, giving you peace of mind - whether you're travelling for business, or simply want reassurance that you're using your personal phone in the fullest safety.
A Disklabs small, windowless bag that will isolate one mobile smart phone. This bag will block signals including GPS, GSM (2G/3G/4G), Bluetooth and WiFi. It can also be used to block the signal from keyless fobs for vehicles.
This Disklabs Limited Faraday bag has been awarded the Police Approved "Secured by Design" award, and is the only smartphone Faraday bag in the UK to gain Police Approval.
Made from tough resilient canvas, the PS1 is very hard wearing.
The Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield was designed for securing a smartphone from any outside interference. Perfect for securing your device from unwanted interference including remote wipe, remote location tracking, preserving evidence, etc..
Once your smartphone is sealed inside this PS1 Phone Shield Faraday bag, the Faraday lining will ensure that ALL radio signals attempting to reach your device are shielded and blocked completely.
All Disklabs Faraday Bags are made in Britain from high quality materials to ensure they block all wireless signals including WiFi, 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, radio, NFC etc..
The Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield is designed specifically for protecting your smartphone up to the size of an iPhone XS Max (approx. 160mm x 80mm). It can also be used to protect two sets of keyless entry car fobs from relay crime.
- Dimensions: W11.5 x H19cm (folded height)
- Window: No
- Strap/Handle: No
- Supported phone size: Will fit a phone up to and including the larger iPhone XS Max with a bumpercase fitted on it too with around 10mm to spare.
Faraday bags ensure that devices are secure from any external interceptions, and prevent:
- Remote wiping of the date - losing critical data in a case or tribunal
- Tracking the device - potentially putting your officers in jeopardy
- Bugging - by remotely using the device's microphone and/or camera
- Allowing officers immediate access to data on a device in a secure manner
Who uses Faraday bags?
Military and intelligence agencies use Faraday bags to prevent unwanted applications being invoked remotely or data altered after devices are seized.
Law enforcement organisations use Faraday bags to maintain a secure chain of custody from point of seizure to examination.
Forensic investigators use 'Lab Edition' Faraday bags during analysis of exhibits and view results directly from the mobile exhibit's screen. This ensures that the exhibit can't be remotely wiped or accessed by anyone other than the examiner.
Corporate clients use Faraday bags to safeguard their phones, laptops and tablets during sensitive meetings, in transit or in situations where their electronic devices might be vulnerable to interception.
Why Use Faraday bags?
- Stops the data on your mobile phone or device being remotely erased by the suspect or their allies
- Avoids the problem of the mobile phone or device becoming PIN locked
- Avoids the problem of the mobile phone or device becoming PUK locked
- Colour: Black
Detailed Product Information
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield Faraday Bag
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified