Dr Denti Refit Temporary Dental Cement For Caps & Bridges - 3 Capsules
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Dental Care KitsSet 1 of 1
- Refit cement is ideal for temporarily fixing crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays & onlays
- Comes complete with three pre-dosed capsules for quick & easy temporary re-cementing
- Simple to use in emergencies, just add water to one pre-dosed capsule, mix & apply
- Makes the perfect temporary fixing until you can book an appointment with your dentist
- From opening to finishing the application, the full process takes a matter of minutes
Dr Denti Refit Temporary Dental Cement For Caps & Bridges - 3 Capsules Description
Ensure you always feel confident enough to flash that cheeky grin with these Dr Denti Refit Temporary Dental Cement For Caps and Bridges - 3 Capsules. Ideal if your crown, veneer, cap, bridge, inlay or onlay has come lose and been dislodged, this temporary dental cement will tide you over until you're sat in the dentist's chair again.
Incredibly simply to use and perfect for those dental emergencies, you needn't fear that the re-cementing process will be time-consuming, messy or complicated. To get started, begin by cleaning the crown (or veneer, etc) and affected tooth thoroughly, then pick up one the three included pre-dosed capsules and add two to three drops of water.
Close the capsule and give it a good shake to combine the powder and water to form a temporary dental cement solution. This will loosen and activate the Dr Denti cement, so you can easily apply it to your tooth. Once the powder and water have been completely mixed together, re-open the capsule and apply the cement onto the fitting side of the crown and pop it back onto your tooth.
As a final step to ensure the crown is comfortably re-cemented, close your jaw and check that the crown is suitably positioned. If it doesn't feel quite right, quickly remove the crown before the solution sets and begin the re-cementing process again. From opening the capsule to re-positioning the fixed prosthesis, the entire crown repair process needn't take any longer than a few speedy minutes.
With Dr Denti hidden away in your bathroom cabinet, any dental emergencies can be effortlessly temporarily repaired until you manage to squeeze in a dentist appointment. Ideal for anyone who often dislodges their fixed prosthesis or has a busy lifestyle, this dental care kit is a real teeth-saver!
- 1 x Dr Denti Refit Temporary Dental Cement For Caps and Bridges - 3 Capsules
Ingredients: Polyacrylic acid, Zinc oxide, Magnesium oxide, Iron oxide pigment (approved)
Please note: This dental care kit should not be used for any longer than 28 days.
Dr Denti Refit Temporary Cement: The Dr Denti Refit Temporary Dental Cement is ideal for the temporary re-cementing of dislodged crowns, bridges, veneers, facings, inlays and onlays (fixed prosthesis) which otherwise are normally permanently fixed in the mouth.
- Suitable for crowns, bridges veneers, inlays and onlays
- 3 pre-dosed capsules for temporary recementing
- Just add water, mix and use, ideal emergency pack
- Simple to use
Detailed Product Information
- New from £7.49
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 1st-2nd Oct
|Didi Stores||(49 reviews)||-||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 3rd-6th Oct
Highest Rated in Dental Care Kits
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of Dr Denti Refit Temporary Dental Cement For Caps & Bridges - 3 Capsules
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified