- Licensed by BMW
- Working headlights & horn for a realistic ride
- Safe top speed of 2km/h
- Snappy colourway is sure to delight
- Suitable for racers between 18 months & 3 years
Sorry This Item is Out of Stock
Leave your email and we will message you once it's back in stock
Thank you. We will email you when the item is back in stock.
Treat your little racer to the ultimate ride courtesy of this head-turning trike. Styled with a bold black, white and red colourway, they'll be ruling the road (or your back garden!) in no time.
Modelled after the BMW S1000RR sport bike, the tricycle boasts a comfortable leather-look seat, a working horn, LED headlights and a realistic looking dashboard for their coolest cruise yet.
Complete with an easy-to-operate foot pedal, the snappy set of wheels is sure to impress your little one - and with a safe top speed of 2 kilometres per hour, it's bound to impress you too!
- Dimensions - W37 x L66 x H44cm
- Material - Plastic
- Colour - Black, White, Red
- Weight - 6.6kg
- Minimum recommended age - 18m-3y
- Weight capacity - 20kg
- Engine power - 30W
- Battery - 6V/4.5Ah
- Speed - 2km/h
- 5060307675382 (EAN)
- 925001 (MPN)
|General Product Information|
|Height||44cm||Manufacturer Recommended Age||18m-3y|
|Colour||Black, White, Red|
Other Products in Electric Ride-Ons
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Electric Ride-Ons
Product Reviews of BMW S1000RR 6v Electric Ride-On Tricycle | Kids' BMW Trike
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Cards Against Humanity: UK Edition 1.7 is a party must-have
- Play the card game that has taken the world by storm
- A deck of 550 cards ensures the ideas stay inventive
- Delight your little speedster with this fun-filled ride
- Ideal for using inside or in your garden
- Boasts sound & light effects for a realistic feel
- Prepare to impress your little one with this awesome ride-on motorbike
- This electric 6V motocross motorbike boasts plenty of cool features
- Ideal for tots aged 5 to 8 years old
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.