Take a look at OnBuy's massive selection of convenient Elixir Garden Supplies Ltd choices to upgrade your garden. At the moment, this Woven ground cover landscape fabric holds the number 57 place among the most popular garden additions in the entire Weed Barrier Fabric selection.
Elixir Gardens | Woven Ground Cover / Landscape fabric | Weed control + Pegs
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 37,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
Most Popular in Weed Barrier Fabric
This product has other options in stock
- UV Resistant for up to 30 years when covered with aggregates, mulch and decking.
- Ideal for landscapes, planting, driveways, artificial grass and decking.
- Premium Quality Spun Polypropylene for increased durability offering excellent groundwork stabilisation between soil and aggregates.
- Permeable Weave Technology creates a lightweight and robust fabric with excellent drainage properties.
- For best results kill and remove ALL existing weeds using weedkiller before laying your ground control fabric. Please be aware some weeds such as Japanese knotweed and others are particularly resilient and may require several treatments to fully remove infestation.
Elixir Gardens | Woven Ground Cover / Landscape fabric | Weed control + Pegs Description
For best results kill and remove ALL existing weeds using weedkiller before laying your ground control fabric. Please be aware some weeds such as Japanese knot weed and others are particularly resilient and may require several treatments to fully remove infestation.
Available in widths of 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m and 5m.
Supplied in a variety of lengths from 1m up to 100m.
Lengths of 10m, 25m, 50m and 100m come in full rolls for all widths.
Please Note: 1m x100m, 2m x 100m, 3m x 100m, 4m x 100m and 5m x 100m lengths may be supplied as two 50m rolls, rather than a continuous 100m roll, due to courier restrictions.
All other lengths are cut to order and come folded.
Woven Ground Cover is ideal for ground stabilisation under block paving, artificial grass, driveways, decking and pathways.
The tough polypropylene stops the growth of strong weeds by blocking them from sunlight. It can be also used to reduce currently growing weeds before placing the top layer.
The sheeting allows for water to drain through, keeping existing plants well fed whilst prohibiting the growth of unwanted weeds.
It is easy to cut with scissors but offers exceptional tear and puncture resistance.
So that we can offer the best possible prices we cut this product bespoke from bulk rolls. Therefore once your order has been cut it cannot be cancelled or returned, as compliant with the consumer protection act 2013 part 3 paragraph 28, sub-paragraph B.
To offer the very best possible value to our customers we will wherever possible dispatch your purchase using the most economical courier service available to us. This is often subject to length and packaging restrictions meaning for example items advertised as rolls maybe folded into boxes and wide width rolls maybe manufactured folded etc. If you require your items dispatched in a particular manner you must inform us at the time of order.
NOTE: Please be aware that due to the manufacturing process there can be a tolerance of 5%.
15cm / 6? long with a wide head and stem. Made from a strong, durable black plastic.
The barbed peg ensures that they will not be pulled out easily, keeping the fabric firmly in place.
Supplied at 2 pegs per metre.
10cm / 4? wide x 15cm / 6? long. Made from galvanised steel, these staples are heavy duty and excellent quality. Theyre sturdy and impact resistant, specially designed for use on hard ground, with the sharp bevelled points making for easy anchoring of the membrane.
- Width: 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m
- Length: 1m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, 35m, 40m, 45m, 50m, 60m, 70m, 80m, 90m, 100m