Airroxy fans are designed using the newest innovations and possibilities given by the modern technology. Our fans are unique not only because of their design but also thanks to: Modular construction: using the modular construction and production unification, give us the flexibility in modifying the electronic controllers both with the direct or alternating current sensors, and turbines.and Innovative solutions: only airroxy fans, among other products available on the market in this sector, have the turbines with changeable paddle geometry. It gives a large airflow with low acoustic pressure. The turbine in airroxy fans isn't made in proportion, what means that each size has different adjusted shape of the turbine. Moreover, our fans have fan baffle which improves the airflow even more. High quality materials: the casing of the fans is made of the best quality abs which is characterised by its andhigh durability and scratch resistance. Active elements exposed to the high temperature are made of technical material called polycarbonate. It makes the usage safer and it prolongs the operating life of the fan. Silicon seals and a special casing construction of the fan ensure high class of waterproofness confirmed by the ipx4 class. High performance: our fans are tested with three measurement methods, which gives the most precise results. Thanks to the used materials, and innovative technologies our fans reach high performance with low noise level.
- Axial duct fan from arc family is usually mounted directly in the duct system.
- The mounting plate gives an additional functionality to mount the fan outside the ventilation duct.
- Size: 100/120/150mm;
- Air flow: 104/158/257 m3/h; Static pressure: 35 Pa; Acoustic pressure 45/46/43 dB(A);
- Power supply voltage: 230V; Motor rotation: 2400/2200/1450 rot./min.; Power: 15/16/20 W; IP Code: IPX4
- Size: 100mm, 120mm, 150mm