L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew Eye Cream | Hyaluronic Acid Eye Cream
- Add L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew to your skincare routine
- This 15ml eye cream helps to re-plump your under eye area
- Contains hyaluronic acid for optimum results
- Ideal alternative to dermatological fillers
- Reduces the appearance of eye bags with regular use
Keep your under eye area looking plump and fresh with a helping hand from this brilliant L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew eye cream. Containing an ultra-high concentration of hyaluronic acid, it'll target wrinkles and hollowness in the eye contour area to have you looking and feeling your best!
It cleverly hydrates and moisturises the delicate tear area to eradicate the telltale signs of ageing. Leaving skin feeling firmer and more toned, it reduces the appearance of crow's feet wrinkles and boosts the youthful fullness of contours.
How do I use this hyaluronic acid eye cream ?
- Apply a small amount of the cream to the inner eye contour area using the curved side
- Follow up with the flat end and massage gently outwards from the inner side of the eye
It is recommended to use every morning and night for the best results.
Sellers of L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew Eye Cream | Hyaluronic Acid Eye Cream
- New from £7.99
|Seller||Ratings||Warranty||Free Returns||Price||Delivery||Price + Delivery|
|Direct Cosmetics Have a question?||(2 reviews)||-||No||
Saving: £13.00 (65%)
|This seller does not ship to your selected delivery location.||Add To Basket|
- 3600523201310 (EAN)
|Health & Beauty Product Details|
Compare Similar Items To L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew Eye Cream | Hyaluronic Acid Eye Cream
Other Products in Eyes
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Eyes
Popular Products In Eyes You'll Love
- Banish dark circles, wrinkles & puffiness in one fell swoop
- Formula is supercharged with peptides & vitamins
- Works to plump up & renew your delicate skin
- Smoothes & hydrates delicate eye area
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines
- Lifts & rejuvenates sagging skin
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.