Makeup: The Ultimate Guide by Rae Morris
- A makeup manual from Rae Morris, one of the most influential makeup artists in the world
- Bestselling author, four times Australian Makeup Artist of the Year, and the longest serving Makeup Director for L’Oreal Paris
- Includes step-by-step guides to your favourite looks
- Plus, all the tips, tricks and trade secrets you always wanted to know
- The perfect gift for the beauty junkie in your life
Rae Morris has been described as one of the world's most creative artists, but her work is not hanging in museums, it's seen on the faces and bodies of some of the best-known international models and actors. In Makeup: The Ultimate Guide, Rae brings the world of fashion makeup to you.
With her simple step-by-steps she makes even the most sophisticated and creative makeup easy to achieve. She also reveals all the tricks, techniques and trade secrets you always wanted to know.
Discover all the essential makeup tools you'll need, how to find the right product at the right price, which eye shadow colours work best for you, how to achieve the perfect eyebrows, all about false eyelashes, contouring and highlighting your face and ten-minute makeovers for days, evenings and the morning after.
This luscious ultimate guide to makeup contains everything you ever needed to know about makeup and is written for ordinary women of all ages.
- 9781845432669 (EAN)
Sellers of Makeup: The Ultimate Guide by Rae Morris
- Used from £4.50
- New from £12.99
Condition: GoodWorld of Books
Condition: Very GoodWorld of Books