Coveted products found in the Anthropology Books line-up include:
- Durkheim in Dialogue: A Centenary Celebration of the Elementary Forms of Religious Life (Methodology & History in Anthropology)
- Fields of the Lord: Animism, Christianity, and State Development in Indonesia
- Oriental Mythology (The masks of God)
- A Comprehensive Guide to Suicidal Behaviours: Working with Individuals at Risk and their Families
- Like Our Very Own: Adoption and the Changing Culture of Motherhood, 1851-1950
- The Origins of Human Diet and Medicine: Chemical Ecology (Arizona Studies in Human Ecology)
We can gladly let you know that these are the need-to-know options found in the collection, highlighted so customers can see more amazing options.
Want to be sure if this item is the right option for you? Compare it against:
- Diversity and Complexity (Primers in Complex Systems)
- The Modern Spirit of Asia: The Spiritual and the Secular in China and India
- In Their Parents' Voices: Reflections on Raising Transracial Adoptees
You'll be able to discover some alternatives that could suit better - or confirm your current selection!