Feel Better Tea (15 teabags) | Cold, Flu, Cough | Immune System Boost
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 14,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Standard (Free): Thu 29th - Fri 30th Oct
Sold By: The German Teaway
Most Popular in Herbal
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST: supports the immune system and the relief of common symptoms of a cold or flu such as a sore throat or a cough with ingredients such as plantain leaves or liquorice root
- MADE IN GERMANY: sourced & produced from Germany's oldest herbal tea manufacturer, est. 1816
- PREMIUM QUALITY: with finest ingredients from Germany & Eastern Europe
- 100% NATURAL: nothing else than natural ingredients, no artificial flavours
- 15 TEA BAGS - READY TO SERVE: 15 premium, easy-to-use pyramid tea bags
Feel Better Tea (15 teabags) | Cold, Flu, Cough | Immune System Boost Description
This premium herbal tea (Kräutertee) composition is made of 10 precious natural herbs. It is the best choice if you are feeling under the weather, for example due to a cold or the flu.
It has plenty of potential health-promoting properties. It helps you feel better if you have cold- or flu-like symptoms (e.g. feeling drained, headaches, sore throat, cough or fever) due to ingredients such as plantain, marshmallow leaves or fennel. Lungwort & mallow leaves support a strong respiratory system. Liquorice root & cowslip flowers can help to calm your cough.
It is a classical German tea blend and contains nothing artificial - 100% natural ingredients. It is naturally free of sugar, calories and caffeine. Herbal tea has been a traditional beverage in Germany & neighbouring countries for centuries and is a great addition to a healthy lifestyle!
This herbal tea is one of the highest quality products on the market, produced by Germany's oldest, family-owned tea manufacturer, established in 1816. It was exclusively imported to the UK by TGT, a small founder owned start-up, led by a German Expat, based in Scotland and specialized in the field of herbal tea blends.
FEATURES & FURTHER DETAILS
- Description: Feel Better Tea can help you feel better if you are unwell, for example due to a cold or the flu
- Ingredients: Plantain leaves, liquorice root 25%, fennel, thyme, marshmallow leaves, lungwort, mallow leaves, cowslip flowers, pansy herb
- Main Origin of Ingredients: Germany, Eastern Europe
- Manufacturer: Kräuter Groz, Germany's oldest tea manufacturer, est. 1816
- Package Includes: 15 premium pyramid tea bags (30g) in a resealable, biobased, "keep-fresh" bag
- Other Items: Please consider our other flavours available (Alpine Flowers, Tummy, Sleep, Hemp, Turmeric & Organic Detox Tea)
Disclaimer: Our products are not meant to treat or cure any diseases. If you are unsure about any ingredients, we always recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using our products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
TGT - The German Teaway
Detailed Product Information
|Serving Size||15 tea bags - 1 tea bag per serving|
|Ingredients||Plantain leaves, liquorice root 25%, fennel, thyme, marshmallow leaves, lungwort, mallow leaves, cowslip flowers, pansy herb|
|Advisory Information||Our products are not meant to treat or cure any diseases. If you are unsure about any ingredients, we always recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using our products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.|