Permectrin™ II insceticide kills flies, lice, mites, ticks (including ticks that carry Lyme disease), fleas, spiders, mosquitoes and cockroaches on horses, beef and dairy cattle, swine, sheep, poultry, dogs and their premises. May be applied as a spray, dip or on a back-rubber. Mixes with water or mineral oil and offers a 30 day residual effect.
- Permethrin (CAS no. 52645-53-1) - 10. 0
- Other Ingredients - 90. 0%
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner
inconsistent with its labeling.
Mix Permectrin II and apply the use-diluted material to animals and pest breeding or resting surfaces at the rates shown on accompanying chart. These dilutions and rates will provide most efficient pest control under conditions of heavy pressure when good contact is achieved. Timing and frequency of applications should be based on pest populations reaching nuisance levels, but accompanying manure removal and sanitation practices should precede sprays.
Can be applied in a mist blower or power fogger with water or oil as a carrier. Use as a fog, as a spray or in back rubbers.
One quart will treat 200 mature animals as a direct-to-animal spray or cover 18, 750 sq. ft. of surface at maximum dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read and follow label directions carefully.
- Do not contaminate feed, food or water.
- Do not use on dogs under 12 weeks of age.
- Consult a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals.
- Extremely toxic to fish.
- Do not spray feed, food or water. Do not repeat treatment for 2 weeks. Wash udders thoroughly before milking. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals.