Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats | Pet Flea Spray
- Ward off fleas & ticks with ease
- Apply monthly to keep your pets protected
- Perfect for use on dogs & cats alike
- Can be applied to puppies & kittens, too
- Available in an array of volumes
Ideal for providing your furry friends with long-lasting protection against pesky critters, this Frontline Spray For Dogs & Cats will give you peace of mind - not to mention, happier pets!
Available in an array of handy sizes, you'll be able to treat dogs and cats alike with ease. And the best bit? You can even treat puppies and kittens (after they turn two days old!), making this an essential addition to your arsenal of pet supplies.
What can Frontline help my pets with?
- When applied monthly, it controls brown dog ticks
- When applied every 3 weeks, it controls paralysis ticks
- When applied every 4-12 weeks, it controls adult fleas
- When applied monthly, it can also control flea allergy dermatitis
How do I protect my pets?
Apply the spray in the opposite direction of hair growth, making sure that all of their skin and coat is moistened. If your furry friend is nervous, it's recommended to spritz the suggested dose of Frontline onto a glove before rubbing it on.
3-6ml per pound of body weight (this depends on the length of their coat - see instructions for more information).
Please note: if your pet is heavily parasitized, in places with high levels of parasites, or has particularly long or thick fur, it's recommended that the spray should be applied in the highest dose (6ml/kg).
- Size:Frontline Spray 100 ml, Frontline Spray 250 ml, Frontline Spray 500 ml
Banned Products (OnBuy)
OnBuy Top 100 Rank: #91